Red Stamp Club is a professional community that gives you unique opportunities to grow your business. This holistic solution offers you an extended global distribution platform for your inventory,discounted rates on a broad range of essential products and services, guidance on compliance issues and specialised training In addition, it gives you the support needed to ensure your establishment meets the requirements of inclusion into corporate customers’ preferred accommodation programmes.
Red Stamp Club is the bridge between you and both the leisure and corporate travel sectors. This unique sales and distribution channel opens up new opportunities to grow and develop your business through:
- Expanded exposure and global reach – to thousands of travel consultants via three Global Distribution Systems used to book flights and accommodation. In addition, inventory is displayed via a public website through which both leisure and corporate travellers can book and process advance payment directly.
- Inventory Management – this property management system gives you control over the management of your content, room availability and rates. Enhanced functionality enables you to load general rates in addition to corporate-specific negotiated rates exclusive to a particular corporate customer.
- Competitive, transparent commercial modelling – distribution costs are lower than most other booking channels and this solution is unique in that it offers you direct access to both travellers and travel consultants worldwide.
- Buying Group – comprising products and services that are essential to the day-to-day running of your establishment, available at discounted rates.
- Marketing – there are various channels where Red Stamp Club markets your establishment on your behalf at no additional cost to you:
– Corporate customers across South Africa – we are actively selling the benefits of this programme to customers with managed travel programmes
– Corporate Online Booking Tools – having your inventory listed with live inventory keeps your property front of mind
– Travel Consultants – having the ability to book and obtain instant confirmation via the distribution system makes it quick and easy for the travel consultant, so independent properties such as yours, compete with the larger traditional chain hotel
– Social Media – Red Stamp Club has a presence on LinkedIn, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter and we actively post information about our member properties on these social media platforms.
Quantifying the Value
Expanded exposure and global reach:
When you join the Club, your establishment is:
- Bookable on Travelport Hotelzon.com, making your establishment directly accessible to:
– Corporate and leisure traveller bases in over 170 countries that generated over 420,000 incoming bookings in the last 12 months from the UK, USA, Germany, China and Zimbabwe alone
– More than 500 000 corporate customers around the world
- Bookable on three of the leading Global Distribution Systems used by Travel Management Companies o Exposure to more than 168 000 travel agencies worldwide
- Bookable on Hotelzon.com exposing your inventory to online travel agents and millions of travellers globally through:
– Expedia, Orbitz, CheapTickets, ebookers, aRestravel, Skytours, webjet.com, FlightCentre, HotelGuides, Sindbad, to name but a few
- Exposed to the travel management company’s database of customers. Through our association with HRG Rennies Travel, your property will have: o Exposure to thousands of HRG Rennies Travel corporate customers, opening the window for preferred partner relationships and supported by preferred supplier contracts with corporates
– Exposure to the databases of all the other Travel Management Companies within the BidTravel Group and their extended customer bases
- Listed in the Red Stamp Club Directory which is published to:
– HRG partners globally, and used by their customers and consultants in over 120 countries o Corporate clients as a web-based Directory which has a feedback section, giving travellers the opportunity to share their experiences, helping you to gauge service satisfaction and providing references on your property to other travellers. An additional benefit for South African corporate companies is the provision of your B-BBEE status and access to your certificate
- Flagged in the HRG Rennies Travel reservation system highlighting your membership status and keeping the name of your property front of mind for consultants at point-of-sale
- Promoted on our Red Stamp Club website and Social Media platforms.
- Subscription to the Travelport Hotelzon platform will give you the ability to manage your inventory through the provision of a Property Management System via Hotelzon.com. Integration into some of the larger aggregators such as Nightsbridge is also possible limiting the need to load your content into multiple platforms but still giving you the added exposure.
- Lower distribution cost with an agreed transaction fee
- Stay in control by managing your availability and associated rates during peak periods. Flexibility allows for the loading of different rates and structuring of packages for specific markets
- Secure login details.
Many Guest Houses and B&Bs use multiple tools to manage and sell their inventory. Travelport Hotelzon is unique in that it enables establishments to make their inventory instantly available to all travel consultants worldwide that use the Travelport platform. It also makes the inventory available on online booking channels including Booking.com, Expedia and others as mentioned above.
In addition to the exposure and sales channel opportunities outlined above, Red Stamp Club membership offers the following exclusive benefits to our members at no additional cost:
Streamlined Financial Processes:
When you join the Club, administration is streamlined as follows:
- Payment for corporate bookings is guaranteed within 14 days of receipt of invoice – improving your cash flow
- Access to a dedicated Red Stamp Club Finance Team is provided, offering you support and speedy resolution of all finance queries
- Provision of invoice and statement templates to help with SARS compliance and the avoidance of unnecessary delays in payment due to non-compliance of invoice formats
- The option of outsourcing the full finance functions (fees apply based on individual needs).
Preferred procurement opportunities:
When you join the Club, you are able to leverage off powerful industry relationships and buying powers that give you:
- Discounted deals and monthly specials on offer from preferred partners through a single online procurement tool, offering you the following services and products: o Bathroom Amenities o Cleaning materials and products o Protective & Chefs clothing
- Refreshments (Water – bottled & dispensers) o Coffee (machines and stock) o Laundry services o Cleaning services and Garden services.
- Photographers: We have assisted establishments with securing preferential rates with photographers to ensure that the images loaded onto the distribution channel are of a high standard and do your property justice
- Web design: We can assist with recommendations to help you set up or enhance your establishment’s web site
- Additional products: Based on the demand from members, we are able to incorporate suppliers of products such as preferential rates for car rental, linen, security, sweets, wine, etc. into the buying group
- Strategic insight and guidance on the corporate customer’s non-negotiable requirements:
- Health & Safety compliance o Liability Insurance
- B-BBEE compliant / Valid certification o Internet / Wi-Fi accessibility o Uninterrupted electricity power solutions.
Guidance on Health and Safety compliance:
- Easy-to-use online guide (estimated retail value of R3 000) to ensure you are Health and Safety compliant before joining the programme
- Certification of your nominated Health and Safety representative where applicable
- Access to affordable Liability and Personal Accident insurance Updates on the latest Health and Safety legislation and documentation Assistance and Consultation for all Health and Safety related queries.
Expert Training through TEP and Red Stamp Club:
- All-encompassing small business training through Tourism Enterprise Partnership (TEP) Administration-generating vouchers, statement and invoice templates etc.
- General business management – for the fledging B&B, we offer the expertise and skill of our resources to provide support in all areas
- Member workshops to refine ideas and implement best practice across the sector
- We work with the property owners to identify and grow transformation initiatives for their businesses.
Expert advice through Ubuntu:
- Access to internationally trained staff through our association with Ubuntu. Their focus is to uplift the
SMME segment in the Tourism sector and redefine the traveller experience Access to specialist training courses and Human Resources advice (fees may apply) Quarterly business support analysis available through our Red Stamp Club Division.
- Quarterly business support analysis available through our Red Stamp Club
- Data on accommodation trends such as hotel vs. guest house vs Red Stamp Club; bed night spend vs.extras, etc.
- Customer experience reporting on offer via our Red Stamp Club Directory.
- Central point of contact between the business owner, the customer and the traveller
- Support and assistance in dialogue with regulatory bodies
- Newsletter – sharing industry specific information
- Branch visits to engage with travel consultants
- Member forums and meetings
- Site visits.